I'm watching Pretty Woman, and it got to the scene where that song "It must have been love" (or whatever it's called, I'm not too good with song titles) was playing, and as it was playing I was looking at some random girl's wedding pictures. There was one picture where they were standing on either side of a door holding hands through the opening. So that picture (which was very sweet), along with the song, really made me think about how much I want something in my life. I know I go on all day saying I'm too young to get settled down, I have too much I want to do and a husband would screw it up... but the truth is, I daydream about falling in love and getting married. I really and truly believe that it's just not my time yet. That I'm not supposed to have that yet. There are other things I'm meant to do with my life besides settle down and be devoted to someone for the rest of my life.. or at least until we're in our mid 40s and realize we made a mistake in our mid 20s and despise each other for whatever lame thing we want to blame the other for.
Maybe before I can fall in love with someone, I have to become the type of person someone would want to fall in love with. Unfortunately, I don't know what kind of person that is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment